If you are traveling and plan on camping and you are looking for the best solo backpacking tent, you are in luck. Today, we are going to take a look at some of the top rated tents for 1 person that you can find on the market today. In my experience, you want to make sure that you find something that is not too tight.
I understand that you are going solo, but this does not mean that you can’t have some room to stretch out your legs and arms if need be. There are some that are built like a hammock and other that are built like dome. I personally prefer the dome type tent because it has room. There are many to choose from with many different price points.
Top Rated Single Person Tent
One of the best for singular trekking and walkabouts is the Eureka Solitaire Tent. This is a very light one person tent and very compact. It is made for 3 seasons. It is well ventilated along with a large mesh roof. The main area is 21.33 square feet with a floor size of 2’ x 8” x 8’. The fabric is made of nylon and it weighs in at 2.9lbs.
Best 1 Person Tent For The Price
Another great choice is the First Gear Cliff Hanger Solo Tent. This one has over 66 reviews and comes in with a solid rating. This one has always been a favorite among many people. It is very small and light and quick and easy to set up. Actually, it is one of the lightest tent that you will find on the market today.
Check Out More Top Selling Tents Today
- There's no assembly frustration with our Lynx tent Series; This free-standing, aluminum two-pole design...
- Polyester tent fly resists water and UV damage while adding one vestibule for extra storage space
- 【Lightweight & Compact】 The backpacking tent only weighs 2KG(4.4lb) and the package size is quite...
- 【Easy Setup & Fast Take Down】 Manually setting up this single layer tent is easy and fun, and it only...
- WEATHERPROOF: Welded corners and inverted seams keep water from getting in; included rainfly offers extra...
- WIND AND RAIN TESTED: Strong frame withstands 35+ mph winds
- There's no assembly frustration with our Zephyr Tent series; this free-standing, aluminum two-pole design...
- Polyester tent fly resists water and UV damage while adding one vestibule for extra storage
- Lightweight camping tent assembles in only 10 seconds
- Preassembled poles pop up into place
Last update on 2020-04-09