We talked before about tents below $100 and today we are going to take a look at the best backpacking tents under $150 for the year. Now within this price range, if you do not know just what you are looking for, you can quickly find yourself being overwhelmed.
We are here to save you some time and also avoid getting overwhelmed. We have checked out a number of tents just so we can come up with a list of the top rated items. This list is based on what customers are saying and which ones have made it to the top. So check out a few great choices below.
Best 3 Season Backing Tent
A backpacking tent that has great quality and is comfortable in many aspects can be found in the Mountainsmith Morrison 2 Person 3 Season Tent. This is a great choice for an outdoor camping tent.
It is a 3 season free standing tent and is ideal for 2 people. It features a bathtub floor with taped seams that will keep you dry. It also has a two pole design and made with 185T polyester rainfly along with 2000 millimeter rated polyurethane coating. It measures 56 x 43 x 9. It has over plenty reviews and is very popular.
Best 4 Person Outdoor Tent
A camping tent that has a great classic inner design that can be opened in multi ways is the Weanas Waterproof Double Layer 4 Person Outdoor Camping Tent. This choice is both comfortable as well as convenient.
It features dual closeable ventilation skylights and is very easy to use. The fabric is waterproof as well as wind proof. It is ideal for 2, 3, and 4 people. It is priced right and has a solid rating.
Best Lightweight Tent To Buy
This next one is lightweight with one pole design tent for two campers go by the name of Coleman Hooligan. This 2, 3 and 4 person tent is sure to please. It features a full length rain fly with a large vestibule.
It is made with the Weather Tec System that is known for keeping you dry at all times. Ventilation is provide by a mesh inner tent. It is very easy to set up. With several reviews and a solid rating, this one should be on your short list.
Check Out Best Selling Camping Tents On Amazon
- 2-PERSON: This backpacking tent is spacious enough to accommodate up to two people, perfect for couples....
- WEATHER PROTECTED: Seam Taped Construction makes an impenetrable barrier against Rain and prevents...
- There's no assembly frustration with our Lynx tent Series; This free-standing, aluminum two-pole design...
- Polyester tent fly resists water and UV damage while adding one vestibule for extra storage space
- LIGHTWEIGHT, DURABLE & BREATHABLE: Rugged, Ultralight hiking tent wth Tear-Resistant fabrics are...
- CAMPING TENT FOR 2 PERSON: spacious enough with two D-Shaped doors and two vestibules to accommodate up...
- Backpack-friendly compact folding poles, Gearloft loops, Color coded clip and fly attachment.Wall...
- Roll top cube carry bag, Easy set up, Free standing, Fabric/mesh tent walls
- Dome tent with a sturdy frame that withstands 35+ mph winds
- Easy setup in only 10 minutes. Good for backpacking
Last update on 2020-05-23